
Yesterday, I had some for lunch and unfortunately hadn't packed enough... I really thought I had. So I was still hungry afterwards and tried to eat Cheez-Its, but they weren't cutting it. It didn't help that I had a headache and my contacts were blurring up on me. Because of this longing for more spaghetti, I got nausious and thought I was going to have my 1st bout of the sickies. Luckily, 4 tums helped and I didn't get sick. I was able to distract myself from meeting face-to-face with the porcelain god at work. (Can't say the same for poor Kristin!)
When I got home from work, I took a nap before making dinner and it kinda helped. I made some very unhealthy "Hamburger Helper" using ground turkey... when I say very unhealthy, I'm talking about the ungodly amount of sodium content in HH. But, it sounded good to me, so I made it. I spent the rest of the evening on the couch, totally zonked. I was worthless. Glenn was great... he painted all the doors for me and got some other stuff around the house done. We hit the sack around 9:30 and I slept pretty good through the night!
Today is a different story! I feel a lot better. I brought twice as much spaghetti, and even though it didn't satisfy my need for carbs, a 6" meatball sub from Subway did. ;) Yes, I ate a LOT for lunch, but I feel great! I have more energy today than I did yesterday. I hope I stay like this. I plan to be productive tonight instead of lazy. Some baseboards are calling my name.

meatball sub sounds fantastic! quit talking about delicious carbs to pregnant people, you pregnant person!! :) alright, seriously...when the thought's implanted, it's like nothing else will do. if i don't get a meatball sub, i may die...really! ;p so thanks for that. haha
ReplyDelete