Monday, August 10, 2009

Fat Albert's P4

Fat Albert came through with a progesterone level of 16. This is the highest it has ever been in my PCOS walk and my Dr feels really good about it. This means no supplements for me. Thank GOD because I already feel like I'm on them and because of this I knew the number was going to be a good one. I just knew it.

Next Monday my Dr wants me to come in for a beta... not sure how I feel about that just yet. If I don't get a positive test at home, I don't think I'll go. Here's to hoping...

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh! Such a good number!!
    Albert (or alberta) is doing good!

    Let's not think about a non-positive preggo test ... it is GOING to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, saying a prayer for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got goosebumps for you, reading your level! That is such a good sign for you...I am ecstatic!

    How ironically hilarious would that be if it was FAT ALBERT that came through? LOL!!!

    I am going to be checking your blog now every day, so excited for you...

    ReplyDelete