Today hasn't been the greatest of days so far. I didn't sleep at all last night because I've managed to get sick with some kind of sinus/inner ear thing... which, I intend on going to the doctor tonight to get some antibiotics. Well, the morning started out with a fever... so I was thinking, "Great, they won't do the HSG if I'm sick." Well, it turned out to be fine and so they went ahead with the procedure. Let me just say that I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through with it. It was the most painful thing... I took the Valium plus 600mg Ibuprofin before it. Well, I was "relaxed" but I still cried during the entire x-ray. I took longer than expected to get the stupid balloon in there because my body just didn't want to behave. So that hurt, but the worst part was the whole dye process. Then having to shift from left to right so they could take more pictures... ugh.
The good news is my uterus is healthy and normal, and my tubes are all clear. :) And now that this procedure is done, I won't ever have to deal with it again (Thank God!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad it's over! And hopefully you won't ever have to get it done again.
ReplyDeletePraise God! that hurts me to just think about it. i'm sorry you're going through all this.
ReplyDeletePraise God! that hurts me to just think about it. i'm sorry you're going through all this.
ReplyDelete