Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 1: Success!!

The hardest part is over... I actually started the diet, for real this time. I've started the blood type diet and lost 4 lbs my first week! The first couple of days were hard and I felt hungry... but then my body adapted and now I feel full on much less food. Less and healthier food! So here I am, 4 lbs down and 16 to go... now that the hard part of starting the diet is over, I hope the next 10 weeks are just as successful. I don't expect to lose 4 lbs a week... I always lose the most the first 2 weeks (probably all water), but I do expect to continue to lose 2 lbs a week to achieve my ideal weight by Halloween.

By the way, I only worked out one night last week and still lost 4 lbs. :) I did 30 minutes of aerobics on the Wii Fit and it was a lot of fun and beneficial. I need to try to cram 2-3 workouts into my week to keep things going... I'll feel so discouraged if I plateau and I can't have that.

I've been spending more time in the healthy+organic section at Kroger lately... there are a lot of gluten-free options available... the test is if they actually taste good... so far, I've been lucky. We'll see how lunch goes today with the cookies and crackers I bought.....

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment